I went to the woods because...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
...I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...

H. D. Thoreau

In other words, simplicity, frugality and economy...All else is a product of the neurotic ape and its deviant cerebral cortex...

So why do YOU go to the woods...?

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
...I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...

H. D. Thoreau

In other words, simplicity, frugality and economy...All else is a product of the neurotic ape and its deviant cerebral cortex...

So why do YOU go to the woods...?

Yer wanna leave those mushrooms alone, Stovie. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I don't any more. There are few woods around here :(. PLus I generally shattered from working on this place

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Its a public service, a few days in the woods means i can cope with day to day life a lot easier and thus less people ending up under my patio, think door to door sales, blind motorists...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE