New to the forum from Oxfordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ManFriday4

Nomad
Nov 13, 2021
Oxfordshire
Hi I should have introduced myself. Before posting about severe heat. There, by way of introduction, I am very concerned about the unknown territory that we are now headed for with climate change.

I have lived completely off the grid for 15 years on a boat running in biodiesel, solar and wind power. - raised 2 babies on there- now grown up! (Them not me). The whole familly love the outdoors, camping and being in nature. Kids were taught BC skills from a really early age, both are competent in basic field skills.

My parents thought sending me to one of those schools like Gordonstone would develop my character. Lol, we used to have to swim in cold water,go for a morning run in only shorts. They raught us Bushcraft in the 1970s. I went back in May this year for a memorial. They said they can't teach that stuff anymore! Academic excellence and sport is now the thing. It stood me in good stead and excellent training for the 1990 Battle for the Trees & climbing skills for environmental protests.

I have many interests in Bushcract and primitive skills and have many skills in field craft and living off the land.

I have enjoyed reading the posts here

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE