I need pictures, announcing some pm to come

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Admin, I didnt know where to post this, so please feel free to move it!
I am currently in the process of setting up my own, german-speaking, website:
www.outdoor-professionell.de
I want to create a website packed with all the information gathered in 24 years of working behind the counter of outdoor-stores.
My main obstacle, beside learning to master wordpress, is a lack of suitable pictures to add to my articles.
The approached companies are somewhat reluctant to give permission to use pics of their products to a "private person", unless its already successful with its online project.
So its a catch here. Without pics no interesting articles and no clicks. And without clicks no pics.:(
For example, Nagual`s picture of the two guys having tea in the snow could be perfect for an upcoming article "how to make a coffee on a hike".
Or I have some already finished articles like "how to care for your boots", "does Goretex really breath"etc. where i would like to add some eye-catching pictures.
So in the next time I will browse through the forum looking for pictures. Of course I wouldnt use anything without the permission of the owner, so it may happen that some of you will receive a pm asking for it.
I just wanted to make this public before starting with it, since I dont want to break any rules not known to me now.
Thank you
Alex

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE