BcUK Photograph of 2023 Grand final Tie Break

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Please vote for your favourite picture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well for Nice65 and Brancho the voting isn't over as their entries resulted in a tie.

The rule for a tie break is that it runs for 3 days and if we still have a tie then I decided the winner by some random method. No idea how but it'll probably involve the current wife making a selection in some way.

You also only get one vote to make your selection and once cast it can't be changed

So without further ado here's the two pictures you have to vote on to decide this years winner.

Picture 1 - January Entry
Taken by Nice65, titled 'Mist on the Downs'
1703328002088.png

Picture 2 - November Entry
Taken by Brancho, titled "Buttermere - Autumn and Winter"
1703328029550.png

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Bumped :)

They are beautiful photos, indeed the whole year was full of beautiful photos.
It's one of those quiet pleasures to open those threads every month, and I thank everyone who participated. It is genuinely appreciated that folks post where we can all enjoy them.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I agree. It's probably my background in Art Education and aesthetics, but I am very uncomfortable about ranking works of art. However, I do vote every month mainly to show my appreciation of Mesquite's initiative and work and the participants' willingness to share their vision. Thank you Mesqite and all entrants for giving us so much pleasure over this and past years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE