I just could'nt resist !!

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
after selling the Vulcan, i've never been without a bike of some sort and after just one day i weakened ! Got this at a real bargain price ( 2006 XT600R + a whole load of spares and extras including those huge side boxes ) It's a bit of a dog, but is MOT'd and Taxed, goes and stops OK so it's a bit of a project to play with and get back to "pretty"

eat yer heart out Dan Walsh, here I come :) Hahahaha !

xt600r1.jpg

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
FANTASTIC!! Looks like an awesome machine and in good nick too! Congratulations
I don't suppose you've seen the new yamaha dealer at balloo industrial estate? Great place
Congratulations again
see you on the path
paddy

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Ooh, It looks like a great Rat bike project..... Remove the blue bits and near there....

But then I love ratbikes... Not everyones cup of tea!

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Hi ODP, i was down at the dealers last weekend mate, looks like i'll be there a bit more often now :) ( was on the path at just gone 4:30 today listening to the music from Ward Park )

a rat bike......now there's a thought !

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Oh, I like that. I like that a lot.

Even if you don't go round the world on it, it's nice to know you could if you wanted. And metal panniers seem very expensive new, so you've likely got a good deal there.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Now that's just gorgeous! Love trail bikes like those. Had a Honda XL250R for years, even went to John O'Groats on it from Kent.

Second on the Rat/Survival bike project suggestion. But it's your blank canvas though mate, so you do with it as you see fit, just get it dirty

Good luck Southey on the Yammy Teneré. Let me know when you win it I'll come and steal it :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE