I have found myself again.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Some of you know me, some of you don't. I used to be very active in the forum a while ago, but life got in the way and I lost my sense of wonder at the simplicity of it all. I got a job, got a partner who moved in, I got depression and got counselling. Eventually, I will get better.

I was going to write all about who I used to be, but after writing it all out, I realised, I'm not that person anymore.

I am different, older (perhaps wiser) but ultimately different. I have come to realise a lot about who I am as a person and I am actually pretty damned happy.

I feel as if this post is getting a little too me, me, me but I suppose that it is my way of saying hello again.

Pandora came into my life a little over a month ago and she has been my therapy, my remedy for the greyness. She has gotten me out into the world again, started me back on the forest path. It was today, sitting under an fir tree that I came to realise that the scent, sound and calmness is what I have been missing and what I really needed.

I will probably not post as much as I used to, I can't promise anything, but I would like to say that I am still here and I have found myself again.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Aww :grouphug: It's lovely to hear you're back :D

So sorry life's been a bit of a down for a while; I hope life is sweet and full of the delights of the changing seasons again.

You posted some really inspirational stuff; things and ideas that made folks want to go and make them for themselves.
Missed you.

Mary

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Welcome back Michelle, I remembered the avatar first and that you were a photographer? I'm glad that you've found your way back, there's quite a few of us who've been a bit lost in the wilderness before getting grounded and finding the trail again. It doe's sound like a cliché but it doe's invariably make us better people, like in forging the heating and hammering strengthen and temper the metal.

I found the folks on here always prepared to listen and help, even if it was just a friendly virtual smile at the end of a pants day.

Glad your back and look forward to hearing from you again,
GB.

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Welcome back.

Remember the exact feeling you had whilst sitting under the fir. Felt like a load had been taken off.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Welcome back cobweb you were at my first moot and I've always talked about missing your night photography course - looked really good fun. I assume you're not mooting this year? You should!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE