Husqvarna Hatchet £21.99 + Free Delivery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
For what it's worth B&Q do a Spear & Jackson 1.5Lb Hatchet with a hickory handle for £15 if anyone is looking to save money. I bought one and had Longstrider on BB make it shaving sharp. It's now a very good axe.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
I hope you and the gang got the name and address of the NED from Loch Doon. Maybe he can buy one and then he,ll not need to borrow Barnowls. Any other deals on a 10cm spanner and a spare mug. You could have a wee look for hearing aid batteries, Gills hearing never worked when the NED asked for a loan of an axe.

phil

Jul 11, 2010
Northants
Funny, I had a wander round their store last week and bought one of these, they were on special offer for £19.99 looks like I made a good choice

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I made use of this offer. I received the hatchet within 3 days. I am very pleased with it and I'm glad I never spent the hefty £50 on a Granfors Bruks in the past.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE