Husqvarna Hatchet £21.99 + Free Delivery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
not sure mate, but i looked at this for some one else for scotland, and the post is not free up to there mate, unless its changed.

E

ex member coconino

It's a lovely hatchet, and that's an excellent price. I saw a Draper hatchet today for not much less.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
not sure mate, but i looked at this for some one else for scotland, and the post is not free up to there mate, unless its changed.

It must have changed mate as they're saying free delivery to UK mainland with no minimum order price

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
I've just got an old kent pattern head from Tengu, its tempting to be lazy and just order one of these but i really shouldn't and instead put the effort into the kent.
i'll bear this in mind in future though as thats a nice axe at a nice price.

i reckon the kent'll have a more personal feel once done though.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
iv had a look at these at forestry shows and they are good quality. not hand forged but being hand forged doesn't make an axe any better.

although i am very tempted by this husqvarna...
pete

I have one of the Husqvarna hatchets, comes very sharp as standard and the only slight to its name is the one size fits all axe mask but on the other hand it fits bigger axes as well so its bad point is also a good one.

Its certainly nothing that I'm bothered enough to put any effort into changing.

Last edited:

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Just a wee note their delivery is pretty quick, I ordered this on Wednesday night it dispatched in Thursday and arrive today so all in all I am very please, it's a nice piece of kit :D

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
I got one from them to see what they were like and even got free delivery to guernsey had to pay vat on it but was still cheaper than I could get anywhere else online

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE