How was your Sunday morning?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Just spent a delightful morning on Port of Ness beach with the family watching the Gannetts dive-bombing the Mackerel and observing a Basking shark patrolling right into the bay.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
A nice late one for once followed my not so nice chores. Back out to the workshop now to listen to some new cds and a spot of knife making.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Up at quarter to five to get ready, then off to work, prepping fighter jets.
Saturdays and Sundays are normal working days for me.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Spent an hour hard pruning the out of control buddliea in the garden, then washed out and made a CCF seat for a barrel I got for canoe trips.

Also got loads of kit to put away still from our holiday so that'll be the afternoon taken up after the footy's finished.

Then we're off to check out the cherry trees on the local golf course later ;)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Got a stress fracture in my foot, so can't go out. Spent the morning (what i saw of it) re-sorting my camp foods and refreshing my brew kit. Much better organised and more compact now.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Couple of hours out with the dog. Noted a few very promising Blackberry bushes. Light lunch then bloody work until 10pm!!! Fantastic weather as well!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
"Work, work, work " quote apj1974
:D

Cut the lavender and made lavender wands. Gathered blackcurrants and made jam. :D

Beautiful day here :D

cheers,
Toddy

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
just got back from camping on the snakes pass with a couple of buddies. Spent this mornig crossing a rather murky stream and following it up hill to a small waterfall. then humping all the gear up a near vertical slope back to my mates car!!

God i deserve a cuppa

coffee, 2 sugars black

Dave

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Did an hour of knife making then at 9.45 went for a bike ride to Pembrey country park, took the back fire road and came out at the beach, not a soul there just me and the gulls, best way!

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Cobbling, laying bricks all morning (garden walls),finished around lunchtime then went down the local boozer to meet some of the wifes family on holiday over here from Dubai.

Last edited:

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
spent the day at an airsoft game. - wasted £25 for the privilege too. now I'm tired, out of pocket and grumpy. :(

on the other hand I just washed and polished my car - and I'll be blacksmithing tomorrow evening!

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE