How many of you guys are at work ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
yep!,..

its my saturday!!!!! grrrrrr

might go home now tho its as still as the grave , no calls, no visitors,...and the woods are calling!!

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
With all this bad weather i have not stop being call out . so for me i'm working (keep this bad weather comming)

Topknot.

I've been at work all week, apart from Wednesday, when the complete lack of trains was compounded by an corresponding excess of muppets on the roads. Thursday I drove in to the Smoke, albeit setting off at 0430 to miss the idiots. Friday I drove to an outlying site.

Today has been fun, though, collecting deadfall - 2/3 ton of oak and 1/2 ton of sycamore, with another ton or so of sycamore left to pick up on the morrow :D
Next winter's firewood - sorted!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I would have had a day off today and gone to rehearsal for our Panto...but the road was all black-ice and there was one pretty dramatic spin-out and hedge chop (no -one hurt but have you seen what a Honda 4x4 looks like after belting the banks with both sides and the front having done a 360 on ice? the airbags are all very pretty!) I spent a while directing traffic until the plod arrived (severavl eejits did not bother to slow on the ice and at one point I had to rapidly remove myself from what was nearly collision 2). The worst eejit on the scene was the husband of the lady who had been the first wipe out...approaching at speed with his phone in his left hand held to his right ear, saw me realised he was going fast...hit the brakes...slid, came off brakes...hit brakes, slid - almost straight into the back of his wifes car! Eeejit!
After the excitement I decided to miss rehearsal (the plod said there was lots of black-ice around and I have 2 steep hills to negociate and several sharp corners) and have been sewing instead (check out the Welsh Bushcrafters Leather Pouch thread) - so work instead of Play today!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE