How did you come to Bushcraft UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

What brought you here?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 62 15.3%
  • Direct link from another site

Votes: 52 12.9%
  • Search engine - keyword search

Votes: 237 58.7%
  • Other - he he, I think this can be change to...Don't remember!

Votes: 53 13.1%

• Total voters

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I came via BB too, seemed a natural progression for me as I'm very into outdoor activities like camping, fire building, cooking etc.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Trawling the Internet one night a while back , I came across Ravenlore.co.uk, which i think is one of the most inspirational bushcraft sites out there. From there I followed a link here, and because of that I rediscovered my love for nature and the outdoors. So a big thank you to everyone that contributes to a great forum and in particular to Wayland who, without knowing it, guided me here.

--------------------------------------------
"If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs, if we had some eggs"

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Couldn't sleep one night and searched "fear of the dark". Came across the thread on here and was hooked. Had to join the forum to subscribe & get notifications of JonathanD's pistachio man... hint hint... :D

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Since about c.2002, making the transition from Survivalist interests, I scoured the internet for info and skills on Bushcraft. Back then the only websites out there dedicated to Bushcrafty stuff were RM, Bison, Survival School and a couple of others. Eventually the forum cropped up with some real decent info I was looking for and it was a natural progression to haunt the forums as a guest for a few years, then sign up to ask my own questions.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
From britishblades, which I now rarely visit because my interest has shifted from knives to actually using knives:cool:

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
After my woodlore fundamental course in 1999, I was looking for an axe maker, bushcraft Medic chiropractor,found Bushcraft U.K., as well as lofty, wales survival school. that was it.
cheers the interceptor boy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE