Hi, there

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
Hiya im Iain! 30yr old from Oban in Argyll, been a member since 2006. Always a viewer but never a poster lol. I`m kinda a newbie (Beginner) to the pratical side of bushcraft. I'd say my time in the cubs/scouts started my interest into the outdoors/bushcrafting, but with life/getting old. I never had the time for anything, due to work. I plan on learning and getting out more this summer, so keep all the handy hints/tips comming for me to practice/learn!! :You_Rock_

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Iain and welcome mate,alhtough you've been around awhile :D I'm sure you know the score, just get stuck in and enjoy yourself :welcome1:

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi Iain,

Welcome to the forum neebs.

I've family farther down in Glenbarr, so if I'm off on a bimble there I'll give you a shout.

All the best,

Liam

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
Hi Iain and welcome to the forum. :) My friend just moved up to Oban and I haven't had a chance to go visit him yet due to work. Let me know if you find any good spots I can check out when I get up there. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE