Hi from Northamptonshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CBarker

Aug 17, 2010
MK
Hi all,

I've watched the Queen, the Christmas Turkey is just settling and now enjoying packing and unpacking my bushcrafting presents and consuming large amounts of 'Christmas cheer'.... so I thought about time I actually introduced myself.

I'm a long time lurker, keen camper who got into hammocks and tarps last year and just getting into the basics of bushcraft. I've got some of the basic kit (Mora Clipper, DD everything else!) and for Christmas been lucky enough to have acquired a Ghillie Kettle set, compasses, flints, cord and all the goodies. A real case of all the gear and no idea....! I am also off to a Frontier course in April for a foundation bushcraft course - best present ever.

Just wanted to introduce myself and I really hope I'll attend a few of the Midlands meet ups next year. I finally started looking at meet ups and realised I actually live about 2 miles from White Rose Wood (in Towcester) so I could just walk!

I'm mid 20's, grew up around farms but never really did anything more than camping out, most time in the woods (family and friends) spent shooting rabbits more than anything useful! So please excuse the dumb questions, laugh at the funny mistakes and by all means give me any tips you can!

Thanks

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE