Hi from the Midlands.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brettguise

Jan 29, 2012
Stourbridge
Hey my names Brett stumbled upon this website after looking for stoves and things to make for outdoor camping. Love getting out especially shooting and fishing. Come Summer hopefully a few wild camps on the shooting permissions I have. Can start to build my kit ready for that from the knowledge on here :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hello mate i hope all is well, you will love this place, as a fellow midlander, if you need any help or advice, just drop me a pm mate.
take care.
lee.

brettguise

Jan 29, 2012
Stourbridge
Silly question but the forum reads backwards for me compared to others. Is their any way to reverse it? My original post is at the bottom if that makes sense :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hello mate i hope all is well, you will love this place, as a fellow midlander, if you need any help or advice, just drop me a pm mate.
take care.
lee.
i think thats the way it works on here bud?
if you as k one of the mods, maybe toddy, or the main man him self tony, they will put you right mate, in fact or any of the mods they are very helpfull mate.
hope that helps.
take care.
lee.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Silly question but the forum reads backwards for me compared to others. Is their any way to reverse it? My original post is at the bottom if that makes sense :)

You can change it in the 'Settings' button top right. The first post should be at the top of the page, so your settings are all backwards, which sometimes happens to new members.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE