Hi from Spain/Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lachat

Mar 6, 2024
Europe
I spend my time between Spain and Hampshire where I stay on my boat almost ofgrid. (No shorepower).

I fly 25+ times a year often sleep in airports and drive to and from Spain a lot.

Into most watersports, wild camping, survival, CQC, shooting (not in UK), hunting, sea fishing, foraging, travel,

Reason for joining.

Just brought myself a british army bivy that I intend to use for stealth camping near airports in the UK amd beyond and for when I am driving long distance.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
I spend my time between Spain and Hampshire where I stay on my boat almost ofgrid. (No shorepower).

I fly 25+ times a year often sleep in airports and drive to and from Spain a lot.

Into most watersports, wild camping, survival, CQC, shooting (not in UK), hunting, sea fishing, foraging, travel,

Reason for joining.

Just brought myself a british army bivy that I intend to use for stealth camping near airports in the UK amd beyond and for when I am driving long distance.
welcome to the forums. u cud try stealth camping inside the airport. no one bats an eyelid to a sleeper. enjoy x

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Been sort of doing that for the last 5 years looking for a peacefull place within walking distance upto an hour.
Just don’t do what a friend of mine did many years ago (early 80s), he kipped down, unknowingly in the dark, at the end of the runway on the Isle of Man airport and had a rude awakening the next morning to a plane taking off above him!

lachat

Mar 6, 2024
Europe
Just don’t do what a friend of mine did many years ago (early 80s), he kipped down, unknowingly in the dark, at the end of the runway on the Isle of Man airport and had a rude awakening the next morning to a plane taking off above him!
Worst rude awakening i had was a Hungarian police mans boot in my belly in the 90s. While sleeping under the stairs.

Reactions: matarius777

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
hi welcome I too spend a lot of time in spain have a small house there with 3 acres up a mountain only neighbour my life long friend who is half Spanish and lives there permanently......when there I shoot rabbits and fish for carp in the river a beautiful countryIMG-20180801-WA0000.jpeg

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Worst rude awakening i had was a Hungarian police mans boot in my belly in the 90s. While sleeping under the stairs.
I had one when I went hitching through France and Belgium, first time abroad on my own, age 18. I had a nightmare getting out of Brussels, had to walk and ended up sleeping under a bush in a little park, in my sleeping bag, all zipped up, a bit anxious. Was woken in the night, no idea what they said,I was terrified because my arms were tucked in my rather tight sleeping bag. All I could see was a black shadow looking down, luckily they went and I did a bit of deep breathing and got my heart rate down. Didn’t get much sleep that night. Didn’t put me off though,I hitched to Greece a year or so later, just tried to choose my sleeping spots more wisely!

lachat

Mar 6, 2024
Europe
hi welcome I too spend a lot of time in spain have a small house there with 3 acres up a mountain only neighbour my life long friend who is half Spanish and lives there permanently......when there I shoot rabbits and fish for carp in the river a beautiful countryView attachment 86176
Wow what an ideal place to spend your time. Can't beat the slow pace of life in Spain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE