hi from mid Devon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Hi all, I'm Paul, I live in tiverton, Devon, been checking out the forums for a while now and thought it was about time I introduced myself. Been into bushcraft for a couple of years but I've always been the outdoor type! Camping, hiking etc. I'm a dog trainer by trade but at the moment I run an industrial laser cutting sheet metal (very boring) I try to get out as much as poss , I'm determined to get to as many meets as poss this year so I hope to see you all there! If anyone ever wants a day or whatever out in the wilds I'm up for it !

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, dave I didn't realize u were so close ( I feel a knife making course coming on :) shewie not sure there is any such thing as spare stainless!! But if u let me know what your after I'll c what I can do mate?

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Quite frankly I am getting fed up with posting welcomes to all our new Devon members ;)
So I think a meetup social would be great.

Ooohhhh, laser cutting....like I could give you a sketch of something (like a flat-pack stove design) and you could auto-cad it and laser it for me????!!! :D

LBL

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Funny you say that, I have just designed and lazer cut my self a stove, little wood burner, just rolled and waiting for one of the welders to weld it up, I'd be happy to tAke a lookAnd c whAt I can do! When we having this pint then?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE