Hi All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi DZ-Y and welcome to BCUK out of the dark into the light of the fire is always better IMO

as you've probably already gathered any questions just ask:)

DZ-Y

Aug 9, 2006
Netherlands
Thanks all. About myself, well I live in the center of the Netherlands near the heath where the british para's jumped in operation Market Garden, hence the nick DZ-Y (from drop zone Y), and this is the stretch of woodland I do most of my woodsbumming.

I've got way more hobbies than I've got spare time time so I try to divide my time between mountain biking, sailing, woodsbumming and computer stuff.

I am 37 years old and I work in IT.

Harmen

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
DZ-Y said:
Thanks all. About myself, well I live in the center of the Netherlands near the heath where the british para's jumped in operation Market Garden, hence the nick DZ-Y (from drop zone Y), and this is the stretch of woodland I do most of my woodsbumming.

I've got way more hobbies than I've got spare time time so I try to divide my time between mountain biking, sailing, woodsbumming and computer stuff.

I am 37 years old and I work in IT.

Harmen

Harmen,

Welcome to BCUK mate!
Any questions: don't be shy! And if you know the answer on someone else's question, don't hesitate to part us in your knowledge!

ATB
Johan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE