Hello from Golden, CO, USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Welcome notajerryskid.

Like some others here I'm jealous too.

Not so much of how close you are to Spyderco, but of how close you are to a forest that's bigger than my home - England.

Haven't been to Colorado for decades, but every time I see bits of it in a movie I want to go back there.

Reactions: notajerryskid

notajerryskid

lost in my mind
Nov 15, 2023
Colorado, USA
cool welcome. whats your interest in all this cool stuff on here?
I grew up in Oklahoma usa on a ranch/farm. grew up outside my whole life. learned a lot from the American Indians about living outside. I have been on BCUSA for a long time and stated doing searches for Ray Mears and different equipment. stumbled onto this forum and really like what you guys are sharing.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
I grew up in Oklahoma usa on a ranch/farm. grew up outside my whole life. learned a lot from the American Indians about living outside. I have been on BCUSA for a long time and stated doing searches for Ray Mears and different equipment. stumbled onto this forum and really like what you guys are sharing.
yes. they are a good bunch on here, you will enjoy it x

Reactions: notajerryskid

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE