HEY all :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lo all :)

Just a brief who i am etc :)

Found this site from www.britishblades.com (will ask them for advertsment cash later) and i am realy impressed with both sites as its realy nice to meet like minded people :) I have been fishing/campin/wildcamping for years now and enjoy ever minute i get to spend out doors come rain or shine. This is probably due to the fact i spend all day inside computing :(. I live near chester with my girl friend of 9 years and yes we are getting engaged just get off my back OK ! lolol. We have recently taken on a puppy staff/lab from a rescue center and are trying to settle her in and stop her from eating anything smaller and fluffyer than her self-shes nuts but lovely :eek: . Err thats it realy hoping to gain/share info and ideas oh and im a tools/knife collector/NUT :rolleyes:

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Welcome to BCUK dwardo :)

I'm afraid you won't find anyone interested in knives on this forum though ;)

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Dwardo, welcome to BCUK; you found us, thats the main.

Loads of verrrrry clever folk here and a wealth of experience.

Slacken off the bootlaces , pull up a bollard, spit on the deck and call the cat a "..................!"

Enjoy.

Ceeg

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Welcome dwardo always nice to have new folks here.

Marts that is not fair - please at least post a humour warning with URL's. I almost replicated James' screen wash antics.

Moduser

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you dwardo, you're a lucky guy, you've managed to find two of the best sites on the web :beerchug:

Make yourself at home and thanks for the great intro :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE