helo bcuk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

Mooney

hi ive been reading the site for a few weeks, it takes at least half an hour a day to read through theres so much great stuff.

i live in warrington (between liverpool and machester) so it aint the best place for bushcraft, havin said that i live on the outskirts and theres a few hundread acres of feilds with bits of forest, just a few min walk away.

ive been into camping etc for a few years but in the last few months ive been gettin buscrafty. i sleep in a nice patch of forest down the "farmroad" most friday nights (hammock n basha) so im pretty well rounded in firelighting, cooking, shelter building and have spent a few nights alone aswel(to be honest i prefer it that with my mate :p)
next week im camping in the pennines, and then in the easter holidays im going mountain biking/ bushcrafting in grizedale forest for 4-5 days :)

well im glad to finally join ya all

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Warrington, not to far from me in Bolton, I have a private wood that can be used for bushcrafting PM me if its sometihng you can use.

Mr Strop

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE