Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Olio

Sep 16, 2022
Scotland
Hi everyone,
I’m Olio. Just joined today after lurking for a bit. Great forum and I am looking forward to learning more about bushcraft from you all. I am based in Scotland and I have been hammocking and camping out for a good while now and have recently gotten into making some bits and bobs of kit (just for myself) and I’ll see if I can stick a few pictures of up some trips and nights out in the future.

Thanks for having me.

Regards

Olio

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hello and welcome!

Have you got any suggestions for good areas to go hammock camping in Scotland that you would be willing to share?

Reactions: Olio

Olio

Sep 16, 2022
Scotland
Hello and welcome!

Have you got any suggestions for good areas to go hammock camping in Scotland that you would be willing to share?
Hi SaraR,
Thanks for the welcome. I have a few spots locally to me that work well. Are you in Scotland yourself?

Olio

Sep 16, 2022
Scotland
No, I live in Mid-Wales, but we've just been to Scotland for our holidays and are definitely going again. :)
Okey dokey. Drop me a DM when you next plan on coming up and I’ll give you a list of grid references (or what 3 words if you’d prefer). They are all in the Perthshire/ Angus region.

Reactions: SaraR

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE