Eh-up from West Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Artois

Oct 28, 2012
Yorkshire
Hi all,
Just a quick line to say hello, I'm an oldie living in Yorkshire, I have always enjoyed outdoor pursuits since I was a boy, scouting, camping and stuff, I enjoy hunting/shooting/fishing when I can, sometimes in adverse conditions, so bushcraft and survival is of great interest to me. Lately I've been looking at bivvy-hammocks and really fancy the idea of a few nights off the floor in comfort. Looking at stoves as well, just too many to choose from, maybe a jetboil, but like the little woodburners, currently using a trangia but would like something a bit better.
I got my first knife from my father at around 8 or 9 and have had many knives and 'edged weapons' since, once trading them all over the world back in the day when you could sell on ebay, now I mainly have 'users' for stalking, but often give in when something shiny catches my eye, just bought a Mora Garberg on a whim and am quite impressed for the money.
Anyway, that's me, getting on, getting by and trying to enjoy whatever life the government lets me have.
Cheers
A

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
613PypfiwxS._AC_SY355_.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE