Hello I’m Poppy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Hi Poppy.

Don't be garrulous like me who has to tell people to tell me to shut up because I go on and on...

But my family are silent as a rule and someone has to talk.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Trust me. She won’t shut up, or take the slightest notice of anyone that tells her. Just be warned Kadashu. She is the most sarcastic thing you will ever see. So don’t take her snipe at snakes to heart. She is infatuated with them. Sarcy moose….

F652F724-E37A-4A36-9E8F-6590E367DDF7.jpeg

I rest my case!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think Daddy's going to be heart roasted :)

Go on, admit it though, you'd be bored out of your tree and incredibly disappointed if she'd grown up to be a plain unopinionated unthinking kind of female.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I would. Emm probably wouldn’t agree though. Considering I live with two overthinking over opinionated women, I’m best off out of the three. Pops mostly agrees with me :emoji_yum:

Reactions: Toddy

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Welcome Poppy, nice to see some new blood around here and being chatty is just what we need.

As for the emojis, you need to take control of your own guys.

O-Lord-Deliver-Us.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst and Toddy

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Thank you Davey and Wayland, we have all your swords here, including the real one from Robin of Sherwood.
And thank you Dave-Clem. We saw you two on Sunday, but you both ignored us honking.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
No. All snakes. You try living and going on holiday with my dad. Hours of looking at grass and bushes. Then once a year you find a snake. Sitting doing nothing. Then he says move away so you don’t disturb it. Compared to spiders and wasps that’s not fun. They always do stuff and can be found.

I do like snakes though. When they are lively and he has to catch them. That’s fun. We have a puff adder dad rescued from a illegal breeder. she does nothing for months but I love her. She is sneaky though.
Seeing as I work in horticulture, "hours of looking at grass and bushes" is basically my life. Not that I disagree that it's soul destroyingly boring! That's why finding a snake is such a highlight for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE