Hello I’m Poppy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Well obviously because it says so next to my picture. I ❤️ shrafting, i have been doing it probably when I wasn’t supposed to be, while in my cradle as JonathanD and EmmaD are my mom and dad. I wasn’t even born when he joined here. But now I know more and he’s into snakes and I want to be an entomologist. Cos snakes are a bit boring as they sit there and take a million years to find. Insects and spiders are great and you can find them all over without doing much. I love tracking too. badgers are my faves to track.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Poppy :) and welcome to BcUK :)
I hadn't realised how much you had grown up.....or how long your parents had been on the forums.
Time flies, it really does.

Come and join the conversations :)

Toddy

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Hello Toddy. Thank you. I will take part but dad says I’m not to be too much of a nause. I do talk a lot.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Toddy. Thank you. I will take part but dad says I’m not to be too much of a nause. I do talk a lot.

Sweetheart, this is me, and trust me, I can talk too:)I would be delighted if someone would overtake my record of most posts :shameful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sweetheart, this is me, and trust me, I can talk too:) I would be delighted if someone would overtake my record of most posts
I've only got 11,000 or about 6 years or so to catch you Toddy if you keep quiet but somehow I don't think that's going to happen :lmao:

Reactions: Toddy

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
This is the first forum I have been on as a member. I have been on here loads over the years. I don’t like Facebook or any of that rubbish. I really liked learning from Harvestman. But he doesnt post much now :(

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Hello Oldtimer. We talk about this loads. I don’t think it’s a mess we can fix, because people my age are wasteful and are just carrying on what you started But worse. No one my age really cares. I don’t know anyone else who does what I do in a school full of hundreds.

Reactions: oldtimer

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Thank you Broch. My second favourite Animal. My first are bats. Not including insects and stuff though.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hallo from Berlin!

All my life I didn't care about the age of people if I have chosen my friends.
I think it's much more important to share the interests. So, I think it's well done to join here.

Other adult people who would look into this forum would wonder anyway about, if these boy and girl scouts here never will become adult...

;)

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Hello Erbswurst and John Fenna. I know John Fenna, I have read loads of your things since I was little.

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
I have six weeks of freedom now. Not much homework to do. I will do that by next week and then I can do what I like. I have a friend who likes walking up the woods. But she is loud and I don’t get to see anything. And she likes walking up Merryhill too and that’s awful.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
Snakes are boring? That's fighting talk! Maybe British snakes are boring but I'm thankful we don't have any that are too "exciting!"
All the best.

Reactions: Erbswurst

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Snakes are boring? That's fighting talk! Maybe British snakes are boring but I'm thankful we don't have any that are too "exciting!"
All the best.
No. All snakes. You try living and going on holiday with my dad. Hours of looking at grass and bushes. Then once a year you find a snake. Sitting doing nothing. Then he says move away so you don’t disturb it. Compared to spiders and wasps that’s not fun. They always do stuff and can be found.

I do like snakes though. When they are lively and he has to catch them. That’s fun. We have a puff adder dad rescued from a illegal breeder. she does nothing for months but I love her. She is sneaky though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE