Hello from Vancouver, Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just a short introduction about myself. I've been interested in bushcrafting for a few years now. I currently live in Vancouver, Canada, on the Pacific Northwest Coast, which is a temperate coastal rainforest. I believe the climate is somewhat similar to that in the UK, and along with a stronger preference and knowledge of Scandi grind knives as opposed to N America, these are the two main reasons I'm interested to participate in Bushcraft UK (along with all the great knowledge on the site). I am an Indigenous person from the Kwakwaka'wakw (aka Kwakiutl), and along with bushcraft I also carve and paint traditional art forms from my people (including cedar boxes, masks, bowls, rattles, etc).

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Welcome from 53N in the Rockies. PacNW art and carving has been a big influence for most of my life.
Nice to read that your art and carvings follow your heritage. (I need some help steaming box corners!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE