Hello from Vancouver, Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just a short introduction about myself. I've been interested in bushcrafting for a few years now. I currently live in Vancouver, Canada, on the Pacific Northwest Coast, which is a temperate coastal rainforest. I believe the climate is somewhat similar to that in the UK, and along with a stronger preference and knowledge of Scandi grind knives as opposed to N America, these are the two main reasons I'm interested to participate in Bushcraft UK (along with all the great knowledge on the site). I am an Indigenous person from the Kwakwaka'wakw (aka Kwakiutl), and along with bushcraft I also carve and paint traditional art forms from my people (including cedar boxes, masks, bowls, rattles, etc).

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Welcome from 53N in the Rockies. PacNW art and carving has been a big influence for most of my life.
Nice to read that your art and carvings follow your heritage. (I need some help steaming box corners!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE