Hello from the far southwest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quicksilver

Oct 18, 2015
Cornwall
Hi folks

Thanks for the add, i live near Lands End and fishing is top of my outdoor activities but i'm looking to expand my limited knowledge on various aspects of bushcraft, foraging inland and by the coast. I am just about to head out fishing in the next 10 minutes so will drop back in later for a look around.

Cheers

Steve

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum. There's been a bit of a boost to the amount of fishing being talked about on the forum of late, a chap living in the US called George has been posting up about fishing there. Might be good to compare notes.
Hope the fishing went well today,
Hope you have fun and tight lines,
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Quicksilver

Oct 18, 2015
Cornwall
Thanks GB, Fishing was a bit slow yesterday but as always around here the scenery makes it worthwhile being out and about plus it's still very mild for the time of year. I make a lot of my own lures etc so wanted to get out and give some new colours a test run, fishing is my favourite subject and sometimes i forget to stop talking when i'm on the subject!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE