Happy Birthday Niels

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
:hapbirth:Happy Birthday Niels:hapbirth:
Hope you have a great day mate and that you get some nice prezzies. and a good Birthday tea.
All the best Colin.

Gelukkige Verjaardag

Last edited:

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Thanks a lot guys! I had a great day. First, I heard that Corso's drawbag of odds and ends had already arrived yesterday, so she kept it from me. How very sneeky. Here's what was in it:

It was a drawstring bag that said Bilmo Bushcraft, and it contained: A beautiful leather knife sheath (it fits several of the knives I own), 3 leather pouches, a small flat black pouch, which I presume is ment for a compass, some kind of belt,a tan pouch with what I believe is a reflective blanket, a handleless firesteel, and a small grey stick. I think it's a ceramic rod. :D:D:D

Needless to say I'm dead chuffed with it, so a big thank you to Corso, for your great generosity:D
My mum also bought me a new blade from Mark Hill. But I'm still patiently waiting for it.

So what can you now do legally at that age in your country that you couldn't do yesterday?

I can actually drink alcohol now if I wanted to.:D Not for long though, as the age limit will be hightened to eighteen next year.:bluThinki
Thanks folks:)

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by VANDEEN

So what can you now do legally at that age in your country that you couldn't do yesterday?

I can actually drink alcohol now if I wanted to.:D Not for long though, as the age limit will be hightened to eighteen next year.:bluThinki
Thanks folks:)

That's not so bad, if you really go for it you could kill your liver & most of your brain cells off by then. ;)

(Yes that is a joke, I don't condone drunkenness at any age :nono: unless you're going to learn a really good lesson from it like I did in my teens!!! :)
3-4 day hangover from home-made wine, never been as bad since & struggle to drink wine since )

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Here's what I had for dinner. Doesn't get much better than this for me:

Don't worry, won't be partying let alone drinking at all really. Going in early, and will get up before 7 and go to a archery match in the woods with some good friends from my local archery club.:) Beats a party any day.:cool:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
On the contrary. Why? :)

Sorry it's just the cutlery is the opposite way around to what I'd expect, but the photograph isn't reversed due to the paper in the top left. Sorry it was just something that struck me. Glad you've had a good day.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I was going to wish you a happy birthday too, but then I saw the pictures of the food, so now I'm just jealous instead. And hungry.

You know it is all downhill from here, don't you? Getting old and so on...

:D

Have a brilliant day mate!

:beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE