Happy Birthday Tengu

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Have a happy day and spoil yourself rotten.
All the very best.

(I think you said that your birthday was today.)

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Happy birthday Tengu.
Sorry sbout your aborted trip to see your relatives. The weather realy wasn't for travelling tho' .
Anyway, have a lovely day.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, annoying that. Its a journey I have made often all my life. (at one stage at least once a month...)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Grainweevil; I didnt come out of an egg.

Total Myth that is; When the Dutch brought emus eggs to Japan as curios, they wondered what manner of a bird might hatch from such a big egg.

So, today several temples boast `Tengus` eggs...

grainweevil

Forager
Feb 18, 2023
Cornwall

Total Myth that is; When the Dutch brought emus eggs to Japan as curios, they wondered what manner of a bird might hatch from such a big egg.

Now that's interesting - never knew that. The nature of my felicitations owed more to Weevil Burrows being rather dominated by parrot hatchdays this month, so it just comes natural! :)

Happy Birthday from me as well

how did the dutch obtain emus and when did they bring them to Japan? interesting story but i never heard of it despite being both to Oz and Japan (relax, i believe it -- just curious...)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE