Murril Forge - any experiences?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Morning Bushcrafters,

Does anyone have any experience and/or knowledge of Murrill Forge and their smithing courses? I can only find Google maps reviews, no other sources yet found, so was wondering if any of you have any info on them.

It'll be the kitchen knife making course for a gift to a family member for a big birthday, but would like to know more before dropping £220 on a day's course.

Any info at all greatly appreciated,

Hugh

Reactions: Tobym

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
No Idea about Murril Forge but have you checked out @Dave Budd's 1 to 1 courses?

They're a bit more expensive but you get a bespoke course with hands on tuition as Dave will build the same type of knife alongside his student to work them through the techniques etc.

Tobym

Jan 21, 2024
Suffolk
Morning Bushcrafters,

Does anyone have any experience and/or knowledge of Murrill Forge and their smithing courses? I can only find Google maps reviews, no other sources yet found, so was wondering if any of you have any info on them.

It'll be the kitchen knife making course for a gift to a family member for a big birthday, but would like to know more before dropping £220 on a day's course.

Any info at all greatly appreciated,

Hugh
Hi Hugh
Hi mate I've just seen this. I'm Toby Murrill of Murrill forge. I won't pass comment the quality of my course but here is my Google page which has some reviews on it. https://www.google.com/search?q=mur...UKEwjj3-PHme6DAxVx57sIHSvZCjAQyNoBKAN6BAgbEAo
Cheers Toby

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE