Happy Birthday Niels

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
A very happy birthday to you, Neils, and I hope you enjoy your archery tomorrow..................many happy returns, mac

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Thanks a lot guys! I had a great day. First, I heard that Corso's drawbag of odds and ends had already arrived yesterday, so she kept it from me. How very sneeky. Here's what was in it:

It was a drawstring bag that said Bilmo Bushcraft, and it contained: A beautiful leather knife sheath (it fits several of the knives I own), 3 leather pouches, a small flat black pouch, which I presume is ment for a compass, some kind of belt,a tan pouch with what I believe is a reflective blanket, a handleless firesteel, and a small grey stick. I think it's a ceramic rod. :D:D:D

Needless to say I'm dead chuffed with it, so a big thank you to Corso, for your great generosity:D
My mum also bought me a new blade from Mark Hill. But I'm still patiently waiting for it.

I can actually drink alcohol now if I wanted to.:D Not for long though, as the age limit will be hightened to eighteen next year.:bluThinki
Thanks folks:)

well there you go it was your birthday too - must have meant to be :D

rods a victorinox sharpening steel BTW

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE