Hampshire, Alton meet in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I've just packed a crate of seasoned oak parquet flooring planks for mine and Daves lovelavvu

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Good luck with it Andy.

I would have loved to be able to come as it is just down the road for me.

I am running a cadet Bushie course in the Ashdown Forest that weekend.

Cheers

George

Shame :( enjoy though.

Maybe in the new year then mate. Hoping to have another meet before I go to Sweden in Feb.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
I have a challenge to anyone coming to put a sharp edge on my vintage billhook. The spyderco sharpmaker i have at home is too fine grade stones so anyone fancy a try with there kit if there bringing it??

Hopfully get there Saturday morning early for the day and sneak out of camp when your all pased out by the fire. Besides my work knife and spoon knife what else do i need to bring?

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Ade,

PM sent re Veho Pebble.

Gents, Paul is going to bring along a few of these with him http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail.aspx?article=124 he works for Veho, if anyone fancies one they are great bits of kit to keep a smart phone going for 3 full recharges which is useful for longer trips away. Normally £40 but should be able to offer them at £20-25. Just thought I'd mention it in case you were interested and you could bring £ with you.

Shaun, think he was going to bring you some baccy too.

See you Friday evening all.

Last edited:

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Wasn't really aware of the market for battery top up devices until I followed the link above for the Veho Pebble, but all too familiar with the problem of the iphone battery running out, so was quite interested and looked a bit further.

The Veho is available here for £21 delivered http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veho-VCC-A007-PBP-5000mAH-Portable-Battery/dp/B003F5WEMO but very mixed reviews and reliability it would seem, reasonable overall rating but a fair number of bad reviews and problems !

This one looks better as far as I can tell, cheaper at £18 delivered and very good reviews, hardly any negative reviews, http://www.amazon.co.uk/5600mAh-External-Battery-Charger-Flashlight/dp/B005NFOA0S/ref=pd_cp_ce_3

Thought I would mention having spent a few minutes looking into it this morning as it's a great idea.

Cheers, Paul

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Sorry to do this at the last minute chaps but I'm going to have to pull out of this one, real life has got in the way.

I hope you all have a great weekend, I hope I manage to get down for a future meet.

All the best,

Stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE