Hampshire, Alton meet in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Still havent packed or decided what grub to bring. But with the current weather situation i'll be bringing my 1 man tent so dont worry about packing the underblanket for me Raikey. Will we ALL need to bring gallons of water like we did last time?

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Still havent packed or decided what grub to bring. But with the current weather situation i'll be bringing my 1 man tent so dont worry about packing the underblanket for me Raikey. Will we ALL need to bring gallons of water like we did last time?

hahah good job you remined me matey,...i flogged it yesterday!

water, i think best if everyone looks after their own supply , its good discipline , ok if someone brings a jerry can its cool,..but never rely on others,is my rule,..unless its alcohol,...thats different. oh and meat,..and maybe stuff and things too,..

and a whole post from Mr Grendel, without mention of poo or any toilet anxiety,...

well done,...

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I'll bring lager.

No undercracker for my hammock though. Might have to hang low over a warm log or two.

I've got a camping toilet if you want me to bring that Grendel? Unless you secretly enjoyed getting caught by that old couple? Just make sure you put a bag in it before you drop anchor at poo bay.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Good job i mentoned it then Raikey otherwise i'd be fecking freezin. As for dumping i just need to work out where the foot paths are and try to avoid giving a display this time (see back to normal posts again).

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I'll bring lager.

No undercracker for my hammock though. Might have to hang low over a warm log or two.

I've got a camping toilet if you want me to bring that Grendel? Unless you secretly enjoyed getting caught by that old couple? Just make sure you put a bag in it before you drop anchor at poo bay.

bags of poo!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE