Hampshire, Alton meet in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
I'm packed permanently :)

The woods are looking great at the moment with all the beeches lovely and golden.

Just to clarify I'll bring a large kettle, tripod and huge tarp.

I will be there late Friday night. please keep the gate clear or be prepared to move. :)

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Hopfully i'll still be coming if the car is fixed in time. Bloody radiator blew yesterday and waiting to hear from garage how much damage it has done and cost.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
I have some 10mm (int dia) bearings which make a nice modern bearing block for a bowdrill. If anyone wants any I will bring some along.

Rolleyes...Modernising the bow drill with products you cannot find in the wild seems a bit wrong to me. If you want to reduce friction to the bearing block to the bare minimum then use a smooth pebble.

But we can debate that one over bowl of stew and a bottle of sloe gin :D

That's a thanks but no thanks for me btw :p

Look forward to catching up with you next weekend.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
At the moment the stew is without pidgeon.been so busy with work not had chance to shoot any.I have 3 frozen rabbits I'll bring.I should be able to bring a jerry can of water.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Good luck with it Andy.

I would have loved to be able to come as it is just down the road for me.

I am running a cadet Bushie course in the Ashdown Forest that weekend.

Cheers

George

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Car’s now fixed but due to the usual incompetent manager at work looks like I’m working Late Friday and may have to cover Sunday so I’ll only be along to play on Saturday so what time is kick off and I’ll try and get there as early as I can.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
By the way,anyone want some flint as I'll get some to bring down.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE