Hampshire, Alton meet in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hey all, seems like it should still be a long way off but my diary is already filling for the winter months and as its nice to have something to look forward to I thought I'd offer up a late Autumn/Winter camp at our woods.

Date is the 17th November

There will be a £10 fee payable per person to go to the woodland owner. There are no facilities in these woods so you will need to be able to fend for yourself so to speak.

Lets draw a line on numbers at 10. So add your name to the list below if you want to come along.

Look forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting others.

Disclaimer - This is a 100% social event only and attendance is solely at your own risk. No formal instruction will be provided and you will not be covered under our insurance.

1. Andyn

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yup....i'm up for it....

Hey all, seems like it should still be a long way off but my diary is already filling for the winter months and as its nice to have something to look forward to I thought I'd offer up a late Autumn/Winter camp at our woods.

There will be a £10 fee payable per person to go to the woodland owner. There are no facilities in these woods so you will need to be able to fend for yourself so to speak.

Lets draw a line on numbers at 10. So add your name to the list below if you want to come along.

Disclaimer - This is a 100% social event only and attendance is solely at your own risk. No formal instruction will be provided and you will not be covered under our insurance.

1. Andyn
2. angst

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hey all, seems like it should still be a long way off but my diary is already filling for the winter months and as its nice to have something to look forward to I thought I'd offer up a late Autumn/Winter camp at our woods.Date is the 17th NovemberThere will be a £10 fee payable per person to go to the woodland owner. There are no facilities in these woods so you will need to be able to fend for yourself so to speak.Lets draw a line on numbers at 10. So add your name to the list below if you want to come along.Look forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting others.Disclaimer - This is a 100% social event only and attendance is solely at your own risk. No formal instruction will be provided and you will not be covered under our insurance.1. Andyn2. Angst3. Southey4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
As it seems a yellow card means I cannot edit my posts,

1. Andyn
2. angst
3. Southey

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi Andy.

David and I would like to attend but will not be able to confirm till much nearer the time.

Would be good to catch up with you. So could you put us on the reserve list as I dont want people that can definitely attend to miss out.

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi Andy.

David and I would like to attend but will not be able to confirm till much nearer the time.

Would be good to catch up with you. So could you put us on the reserve list as I dont want people that can definitely attend to miss out.

Sure thing Wayne. :)

Likewise. Had been a while eh.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
shame im working that weekend, i could be available on the friday night but wouldnt want to block the place of anyone who wanter the weekend.

Louis

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Can we call upon your culinary expertise once again then Sean?

I will supply the ironwear and sparkling conversation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE