Hammock underblanket --- Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Ian,

I would definately like one, when do you want the money sending mate, thanks for all the effort getting it sorted out,

Brian

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Well, at that price I can hardly say no! :) I'll take one - PM me your details.

Thanks for your work on this group buy. :)

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Phil, I an hoping to get out this week to try it out with a couple of people. I dont have a digi camera so hopefully one of them will have. Then can put some photo's on site.
Ian.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
£50 delivered comes in right on the nail. Put me down for one definitely. Please PM me with details.

again echo-ing everyone elses comments, thanks for all the hard work involved... and when underquilts are available in millets you can think.... it all ahppened here first ;)

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hello Wanderinstar, PM re x2 liners for you. Will be happy to write them up. Not sure about pictures as I still have problems with getting them onto this website in any size other than tiny! Regards from Swyn.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
this all sounds cool have you got any photos of the prototype yet? let us know what snugpack say and thanks for allthe hard work

James

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Just been in touch with Snugpak. If order in for end July then delivery will be beginning September. They are also prepared to take order for 30 minimum. So far have 15 definates,1/2 way there. Have to have cheques cleared before can place order

James,
Dont have a digi camera. Does anyone in my vicinity have one that we could go out this week to set it up and have a photo shoot?

Ian.

sauroman

Jan 7, 2006
Largs, scotland
Hi, I am not sure if I have missed something but can you count me in as a definate 1 if you haven't already...and a maybe for 1 other.

Just say how much and when you want the ££'s and it will be on its way ;)

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE