Grohmann Bulk Deal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jon

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 28, 2003
England, half way down
A quick recommendation for these kits. I just finished putting together a Grohmann kit knife, their #1 knife not the #3 here. The parts are all well finished. Assembly is very straight forward and takes less than 20 minutes including mixing some epoxy. (The epoxy is not essential). The sheath is easily wet-moulded to make a very secure fit.

If anyone is thinking of dipping their toe into the murky waters of knife-building my advice is JUMP IN. :biggthump

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Can you put me down for 1 please, I've been thinking of trying this for a while and this is the perfect opportunity.

Thanks,

Brian

simonsays

Forager
Sep 9, 2004
sunderland
leon-1 said:
Here is the list as it stands

tomtom ----------1
leon-1 ----------1
Keith Beef----------3
Buckshot ----------1
gb ----------1
Rollnick ----------1
stuartyr ----------1
Motorbike man------1
Peter C ----------1
lemoneyewash------1
Allenko ----------1
Sargey ----------1
grumit ----------2
Lore ----------1
2blackcat----------1
Brian ----------1
simonsays---------1

total = 20

Currently upto date with simonsays :)

Hi Guys, could you put me down for one as well. Have you had any thoughts as to how the monies are to be paid?

Cheers,
simon

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
also.. thanks for the link Rapid Boy.. there is another review of this knife here you will notice in this one... in the categorys it is scored in it scores lowest in the "price" category.. which is obviously something which is a lot more reasonable in this deal. :wink:

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Sorry ,i should have made it clear in my earlier post ,i'd like one.

rb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE