Greetings from sunny Bolton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oghma

Jul 22, 2011
Dolly Tub City, NW England
Hello, all
Since I'm new to the forum I thought I'd better say a few words about myself.
I'm Oghma (aka Og, Pef, Oi you) which you might guess isn't my real name, but seems to have stuck... I was lured here by Spikey DaPikey with the promise of adventure, fun, sharp things, fire, and like-minded folk. I came to a point in my life where I thought I was turning into a bit if a fat git, and starting to get lazy, so decided it was time I started to get out and about in the countryside again.
It's been a while though, so I'm probably going to be asking dumb questions and lurking a lot.

So, what else do I get up to apart from getting back into camping? I like astronomy, photography, amateur radio, Apple Macs, and do a (little) bit of cycling. I'm an electronics design engineer and I fix stuff ranging from torches to trams. I'm a lapsed (but hopefully soon to be unlapsed) biker, a physicist, and I like reading and tinkering with numbers.

Ok, I think that's enough for you to be getting to grips with for now, lol, so I'm shut up now and get back to reading the boards.
Cheers!
Og.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Welcome to the forum! There's sharp things everywhere on here but talk to Longstrider if you want insanely, ridiculously crazy sharp. I'd just cut myself with something like that.

Anyway, I can do the fire, and frequently do as one or two here will tell you. See you around the :campfire: :)

Oghma

Jul 22, 2011
Dolly Tub City, NW England
Oh buggerit, he got in !! :cool:

Haha, yes, sneaked in under the radar...

Nice to have you aboard mate :D

I see you have already 'met' Lurch and the cave of shiny delights LOL

Ta, mate - and yes, I've already managed to empty a large fraction of my wallet into Mr Lurch's pocket ;) - in return for some lovely shiny things, of course... Trouble is, I now have this urge to empty the rest of my wallet and pockets out and start rummaging through the LB website for more stuff to buy :(

Og

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE