Great little stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great wee stove, if you run coleman/primus white gas through them every 6th or so tankfull the generator tubes last a lot longer. Very hot stove, and when it roars you know you're getting a cup of tea no matter what the weather :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had the unleaded version for many years, I gave it to a pal a couple of years ago and it's still getting regular use.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Run panel wipe or Aspen through them all the time and you'll not need to change the generator... don't use petrol. Coleman say they are dual fuel but American petrol is not full of the same crap ours is.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I got the last still-sealed-in-its-box army surplus one from Platoon in Bury for the middle son as part of his chrissy. They did have more of the red issue Sigg fuel bottles for a fiver a pop, also new and they may have more of the square Peak1 carry case/ mess tins left, his was a tenner I think.

i used a battered surplus one for many a year, eventually the petrol generator clogged up but replacements were cheap for a while after they stopped making the stove so I fitted a new one despite having upgraded to the old (and better than the new) Nova.

atb

Tom

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had the unleaded version for many years, I gave it to a pal a couple of years ago and it's still getting regular use.

I've put the kiss of death on my old stove after saying that a couple of nights ago. I went round to my pals last night to plan a trip next weekend and we got round to tinkering with his cooksets, we just thought we'd test the stove and oops, no pressure in the pump :( I didn't have time to have a proper look at it last night but it should be repairable. I've seen parts and complete pumps around if it comes to it, hopefully the leather cup has just dried out and shrunk a bit since it was last used.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE