Gransfors New Suit!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Got my SFA a new suit for the Summer courtesy of the oh so talented TOPKNOT. I am absolutely made up with it and just had to share such craftsmanship for all to see. I have unfortunately had to use the digis built in flash so there is a certain amount of glare that doesn't do the mask full justice :rolleyes:

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Truly lovely and very distinctive - great work topnotch (again).

Good call Silverback - its always nice to see this sort f thing. To me it implies caring about your tools and respecting them rather than drawer queen status. I fail to understand if I'm honest why knives deserve a good sheath but we treat out axes with much less respect?

Lovely work - no point in me stealing it though - I don't own an SFA ;)

Red

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I fail to understand if I'm honest why knives deserve a good sheath but we treat out axes with much less respect?Red
Very true and thanks for the kind words to all - The talent evident on this forum is a joy to see let alone own and there is nothing more rewarding to a good craftsman than honest to goodness appreciation of their work :You_Rock_

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi Silverback,
Looks good with the axe in place.
I was worried about the leather lips fitting in the right place as i was working from your drawings and photo's on the web sites.
Cheers topknot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE