Good news: missing member Found - previously Some bad news: missing member!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
H

Heathenpeddler

So glad he's safe, I'm sure his skills saved lives out there

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Oh thank the gods that they have been rescued, I'm feeling for the people who didn't make it while I happy for those that did. Hugs to everyone.

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
Great news indeed. My sympathies go out to the families that lost their loved ones. But very glad to hear that Stevie is alive and on the road to recovery. Nice to have a happy ending to this thread.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Glad to hear Stevie is alive and well, I`ve followed this thread all week in the hope that some good would come of it. I don`t personally know the guy but have exchanged thoughts with him on here previously. I`m sure he played a key role in managing others safety after the accident.

Comiserations also to those who have lost loved ones.

I`m sure Stevie will fill us in on the details when he feels he`s ready to do so.

Like others have said now is the time to chill out with the family and get himself on the mend.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I am glad Stevie is alive and that others survived as well. It is always sad to hear that not everyone survived a crash like this one. My thoughts are with their families in the tragic moment in their lives.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Wonderful news about Stevie and I am really glad for his family and friends. Really sad news about the ones who died though. Once again this site has shown its caring side and I hope that our thoughts were of some comfort to all concerned. Group hug!!!:grouphug:

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Message I received today for everyone :)

"We have all re-read the article on BCUK you posted. Can you please convey Theresa's sincere thanks for everyone's kind thoughts and support. They are all greatly appreciated. We are sure that we he gets his hands on a computer he will be in touch him self. "

:grouphug:

Stevie

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2005
Kidderminster
Thank you all for your kind thoughts, prayers and support. They are greatly appreciated.

Thank you Ali for spreading the word, every prayer and thought helped. Thank you for your email Stuart, I shall get round to answering.

I got home late Saturday and have succeeded in doing very little since :D

I will come back and write up what happened, some of it may be helpful, some may even be interesting. As a little taster I would say that the old adage that the best survival knife is the one you have with you and a new one I thought up at the time that straight needles are no good for sewing :eek:

Thank you all once again, it is nice to be back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE