Good news: missing member Found - previously Some bad news: missing member!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
if everyone is feeling against the first theory, then surely any further comment on the subject is fuelling the delight of whoever started this all off
just a thought...

Well said, it would be good if he were to speak up and fill us in but having read the exit on BB I suspect that this will not happen so maybe now is time to draw a line under this.

I understand the anger, but perhaps we should just put this down to lesson learnt!

As for the black op/ mysterious exit, well I think Gorilla's quote answers that. It's just adding to the mystery of it all, from those I've met the last thing they would do is advertise their existence let alone start posting threads. Those who do usually haven't!

Pib

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
What's "black ops"? I saw it mentioned a couple of times on BB - is it some sort of
'secret mission'? I suppose that's a logical guess, it's just the the phrase isn't one I'm
familiar with.

Nah, its nowt of the sort.
It just refers to a type of dumpling stew as made by my Missus:lmao:
Black Ops and playdough!

Ceeg

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
If you have got some time and need a laugh, read this piece of Walter Mittying,
http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

On a more personal note, a mate of mine is prone to telling a few porkers every now and then.I love him like my own brother and playing fast and loose with the facts has done him no harm. His c.v. reads like James Bond's and his original college results do not, shall we say, show him in a good light (I should know, I supplied the eraser and Tippex to "enhance" them).
He thus landed his first job. Through hard work, innate smarts and a charming gift for the gab,
he now has it all. The house,the kids,the lovely wife ( tough as nails, heart of gold) and on a fast track career as an electrical engineer.
Happy trails....torc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE