Goals/aims/plans for 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Winter and summer trips to Scandinavia
Improve downhill skiing skills
Learn to ski properly (Telemark stylee)
Complete Insanity and P90X fitness programmes
Sell my 2nd home in Slough!
Survive all of the above

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I spent a lot on gear this year so I've promised myself no spending next year as I'll be having a nice 10 days away canoeing/wild camping in Sweden in April with Redandshane.
I have all the gear now for knife making and enough stock to last a while so jut need to motivate myself to get cracking.
Spent a fair amount of time out this year but want to get my kids out more.

I really need to get out on the bike on a daily basis (lose a few pounds) and relaunch my photography business to bring in some extra bucks.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
expand my knowledge on plants (start a journal and database)
resew my sami pouch kit cause i made a complete pigs ear of it lol...
re-try fire by friction

Green Knight

May 15, 2012
NW - UK
1) Attend / survive Arctic Expedition in February

2) Attend some intensive blacksmithing courses and get my own forge

3) Finish converting campervan

4) Learn & do more tracking hunting

5) Do the RM Woodlore Journeyman course

6) Start going to local archery range

All being well with health & funds & willpower should be a good year of building skills, i'm already going out on my own bushcrafting for few days of the month, and this year my new equipment enabled me to be comfy in winter which is a first.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
This coming year we would like to grow some heritage long stemmed wheat - partly to be able to make our own bread (rather than assembling other peoples ingresients). We are also considering raising some chickens for meat and perhaps even establishing an artificial Warren for meat rabbits.

Simple things - but they are more skills for us to develop - and would make another chapter to the planned book

Deano3

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2012
Newcastle
wow this year has flew and didnt seem to harly have any time to get out there and learn,
1.deffently want to get out more maybe start early say feb for a night or 2 at brockwell woods and maybe take the dog :p ,
2.hopefully go hiking for a long weekend
3.go to a meet and learn as i am a total newbie and really want to learn i might look into the book someone mentioned the ray mears outdoor survial handbook

Thanks and all the best everyone
Dean

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE