Gmail...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
logo.gif

ok i thought i would add this as some of you may be interested..
i have Gmail, and am finding it great, i also have hotmail and AOL accounts and it certainly out preforms them... However i was recently sent this, just incase anyone is thinking of getting a Gmail account or has one already!

Realgar

Nomad
Aug 12, 2004
W.midlands
It's simple - use it and encrypt or send lots of bull just to see what junk mail you get anyone got a spare invite send it to me and I'll have some fun, need new 'real names' though - Jenny Tallworts and Jenny Taylier are getting a bit thin. I do like computers that do the reading for real people.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Realgar said:
It's simple - use it and encrypt or send lots of bull just to see what junk mail you get anyone got a spare invite send it to me and I'll have some fun, need new 'real names' though - Jenny Tallworts and Jenny Taylier are getting a bit thin. I do like computers that do the reading for real people.

pm me your e-mail address and you can have one to play with if you want. Personally, I haven't had any junk mail to my inbox but I'm not a heavy e-mail user. My junk folder gets a lot everyday though.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Personally I don't send emails to gmail accounts because I simply don't agree with my personal email messages being archived and giving Google the right to do what they will with them. You may be happy to do so and agree with their terms but what about those people who send emails to you? :nono:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i reckon there is a pretty good chance google has got most of your details on file anyway mate! they archive every message you make on this forum anyway. :yikes: :rolmao:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I'm with Andy I don't think gmail is any worse than hotmail for that kind of thing. It is all a conspiracy anyway, tescos probably know more than you about your finances when you use a clubcard (which is why I don't :wink: )

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE