Giants Seat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hi Guys

Just thought i'd gauge interest in a meet at giants seat scout camp, I'm going up there next week to have a reccy but we have been given provisional permission to use the grounds.

Apparently they have enough room to allow hammockers and as many tents as we can muster raised fires are ok, they dont have a wood pile but apparently there are plenty of logs kicking about and as much dead wood that you could shake a stick at.

I'm thinking of getting a meet together for mid to late Feb and will sort out dates once i know who's interested

I am looking into making this a regular thing with meets here planned every 2-3 months

So who's interested?

Copy and add your name to the list as usual

Thanks Dave

DaveBromley
Noodoo
The Ratcatcher

thebrown83

Jan 3, 2012
Manchester, England
Giants seat is very local to me, about a 10-15 min walk with the dog, I regularly go up in the woods near scout camp..

I would definitely be interested, I have only recently joined the forum and it would be my first meet so you would have to give me some pointers on what I should bring with me

Cheers

Danny

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
This is sounding good!!

Are there any dates (apart from the 14th) that are a no go for anyone and i'll do my best to avoid them. Although obviously can't please everyone lol

As for kit you'd need to bring it depends on how you intend to camp tent/hammock etc feel free to PM me and i'll do the best i can to help

Looking forward to this already!!

Dave

outdoorowain

Jan 20, 2009
Lancashire
Can I put my name down. Sounds good and as it is close to me it would be a shame to miss it.

DaveBromley,
Noodoo,
The Ratcatcher,
Silentbob (possibly)
Outdoorowain

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
I am from Stockport so i am interested in any meets in the local area!

DaveBromley,
Noodoo,
The Ratcatcher,
Silentbob (possibly)
Outdoorowain
Priam & Sam (TBC Date dependant)

Kat007

Dec 17, 2011
Eccles
You can add me to that list!

DaveBromley,
Noodoo,
The Ratcatcher,
Silentbob (possibly)
Outdoorowain
Kat007

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I was actually aat your marina a couple of weeks ago Priam doing the electrical checks lol

And if that aint enough to prove this is really is a small world you actually rent your mooring from my boss Simon

Hope to see you at giants seat matey

Dave

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
i will be up for this and i am sure fox will i will let him know and spread the word i dont have a clue how to add my name to the list could you do it for me cheers dave .

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
I was actually aat your marina a couple of weeks ago Priam doing the electrical checks lol

And if that aint enough to prove this is really is a small world you actually rent your mooring from my boss Simon

Hope to see you at giants seat matey

Dave

It is a small world in deed.

Priam

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
DaveBromley,
Noodoo,
The Ratcatcher,
Silentbob (possibly)
Outdoorowain
Kat007
Crowman&The Fox
DrewDunnRespect
Jim_Aramis
Cliv
Persistant King
Mental Nurse

Updated list

Dave

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE