Giants Seat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
DaveBromley,
Noodoo,
The Ratcatcher,
Silentbob (possibly)
Outdoorowain
Priam & Sam (TBC Date dependant)
Kat007
Crowman&The Fox
DrewDunnRespect
Jim_Aramis
Cliv
Persistant King
Mental Nurse
Nick
Bilmo

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'm going up there on saturday to have a chat with the Warden, i'll update afterwards i'm thinking 17th - 19th of feb? how does that sound?

Again i need to see what dates they have available but these are around the dates i'm looking at

Dave

thebrown83

Jan 3, 2012
Manchester, England
I am definitely wanting to get to this (depending on the dates) and it's 15 min walk from my house..

Is this going to be a regular thing up at Giant's Seat?

I was actually up near the Scout's clubhouse with my little lad and dog the other day, I did take a few pics at the entrance to the woods, where the majority of people camp but you can go quite deep into the woods where there are no paths..

The entrance to woods near the clubhouse
DSC01799.jpg

This is down to the right of the entrance
DSC01800.jpg

My lad out of the rain
DSC01794.jpg

My dog on Squirrel Patrol
DSC01798.jpg

Danny

Last edited:

gan_pi

Tenderfoot
May 21, 2011
Manchester, UK
Giant's Seat, not been there since I was a little un, probably 6 or so. very tempted to join you all. need to check a few things at work first...

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
I'm going up there on saturday to have a chat with the Warden, i'll update afterwards i'm thinking 17th - 19th of feb? how does that sound?

Again i need to see what dates they have available but these are around the dates i'm looking at

Dave

i may be able to come please confirm dates asap

Priam + 1

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
ooooooo this looks like its going to be a good meet! like i said i'm headed over there on Saturday and will clear the dates mentioned if possible.

I'm looking forward to this one

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE