Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
Thank you for your kind words turbogirl! I'm used to people staring as they pass after putting up with it for years. I sometimes wonder what they're staring at until I remember most people haven't clapped eyes on a real man ! Don't get to much attention from women unless they're drunk and want to 'touch it'! However men with smaller beards tend to approach me and men that used to have beards always try and spark up a beard conversation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
TG i think from reading the reviews that most of the men are tricked into this for the look of an extra inch, younger pretty girl said "It makes it look much bigger" and off they ran to pour acid on their pubes

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I found the more the grey came in the better it looked, when it was just the odd foreign invader i had a bit of a UKIP-esque attitude towards them

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ohhh and chest hair too!!! Johnny all those times I spent in the woods with you and I never knew! Thats it, next time, I'm stealing your shirt so you have to wander around naked from the waist up ;) Me n the mozzies will have a field day!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I am almost concerned to mention the only place i do not have hair is my eyeballs, thankfully

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Pick one and grow out your chin pelt, let it frame your face

styleguide.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Thought it was time for some beard powered tunes to keep the fingers tappin' as we type!
[video=youtube;0_EFdod4YDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFdod4YDo[/video]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Though this is more my speed, and will no doubt please Auntie Turbo!
[video=youtube;uO3PiNyRXhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3PiNyRXhM[/video]

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
How dare you steal my thoughts and meme me, that last bottom right pic is actually me just before the grey took over

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
In all honesty though i reckon i am halfway between this

brian_blessed.jpg

and this

article-2023164-0D52712400000578-721_468x286.jpg

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Can I ask a question? Why do most beardy blokes still shave bits, like necks and cheeks? Why not let it all grow? I can't fathom it. Or lasses with their love of landing strips surrounded by fields of stubble!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I think for some they only get wispy bits at the edges and they do not like the look of it, for me i don't remove any areas down to flesh but i do keep the sides of my face shorter or i end up with a round head as it all grows evenly and it gets very hot at that point, like wearing a blanket around my head

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE