Game of Thrones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just watched episode two, things are certainly hotting up.

It's a real shame that Boromir died like he did though, but it was a noble death.

Like you I found this series late and I've watched 7 of 8 episodes from season one thus far, sorta set it aside recently... actually 6 months, but I'll get back to it again soon as the winter nights draw in again. I have season two to watch afterwards. As an aside I just bought season three of The Walking Dead and recently got given Season two of Rome - so my winter TV viewing is pretty well set now. I don't watch TV programmes since I don't have an aerial or sat dish so it's mostly DVDs I watch or You Tube.

Yeah, know what you mean about the adult content of it, def' not for kids.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
It's a real shame that Boromir died like he did though, but it was a noble death.

Like you I found this series late and I've watched 7 of 8 episodes from season one thus far, sorta set it aside recently... actually 6 months, but I'll get back to it again soon as the winter nights draw in again. I have season two to watch afterwards. As an aside I just bought season three of The Walking Dead and recently got given Season two of Rome - so my winter TV viewing is pretty well set now. I don't watch TV programmes since I don't have an aerial or sat dish so it's mostly DVDs I watch or You Tube.

Yeah, know what you mean about the adult content of it, def' not for kids.

Aaron, are you confusing,View attachment 23663 with,View attachment 23664 :lmao:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Nope, same bloke innit? :lmao:

I was just jerking your chain a bit there. I was chatting with my daughter some years ago about a film I was about to watch on DVD and she said it was great but it's a shame he died in the end. Just like saying the Butler did it. I ended up watching another film and waited months before watching the one I had planned to see. It was really good and she was right he did die. I won't ruin it for you by saying which film it was.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'm also enjoying

American Horror Story:Coven and The Blacklist.

Dark skies was not a bad film, not great, not bad more a mid week pass the time film

[video=youtube;K8iLp1xQtPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8iLp1xQtPQ[/video]

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I'm also enjoying

American Horror Story:Coven and The Blacklist.

Dark skies was not a bad film, not great, not bad more a mid week pass the time film

[video=youtube;K8iLp1xQtPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8iLp1xQtPQ[/video]

The trailer looks good, but I'll have to wait till it comes out on freeview.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
You're all lucky, we don't have Sky so have to wait for it to come online in a couple of days :(

NO SPOILERS GENTS :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Bill, it was on the torrent download sites less than an hour after broadcast...very good it was too :) It was broadcast at 02:00 and I downloaded it at 03:30. Very good quality but I'll still buy the box set DVD when its out later this year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE