Game of Thrones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
I was completely unaware of this whole game of thrones malarkey. After I spoke to a friend about how poo everything on tele was they said watch it on sky box set. At first I didn't really get the whole addiction to the program. But 4 program's in thinking I will give it a try I am totally hooked. Lots of shiny tools and some lovely examples of the female form I started to really get why people are raving about it. And the SWIMBO likes it too. Result first time I am legally allowed to watch boobies with her in company 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
I watched series 1 to 3 on Sky catchup over the last 2 weeks. Brilliant stuff! Timed nicely to catch the start of season 4.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
That was a good bit, especially the look on her face :D
Only characters i have liked from the Starks are Arya and Jon Snow.... Lannisters are supposed to be the bad guys and yet, only Joffrey do i dislike... jurys still out on Cersei :)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
That was a good bit, especially the look on her face :D
Only characters i have liked from the Starks are Arya and Jon Snow.... Lannisters are supposed to be the bad guys and yet, only Joffrey do i dislike... jurys still out on Cersei :)

You should try not to favour any character online, George R.R. Martin may notice and kill them off. :)

The Lannisters do have a nice tune...

[video=youtube;ECewrAld3zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw[/video]

...but I'd hang the lot of them. I'm a proper Wildling me. :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Oh definitely......Wildlings rock. Giantsbane... the dude with the big ginger beard....... i like him... :D

read teh books before the tv thing came along cant be bothered with any more martin seems to stumble about palying with plots and story lines only to kill them off and move on to another shiny thing that takes his fancy think the last book took 20yrs or something silly to come out god knows when the next ramble will come along not many left to write about

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE