Game of Thrones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Good stuff it's a great series, books are good too if a little long winded

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Just one episode? Oh dear lord....... someone get this man a cigar and a glass of brandy..... you have a long haul ahead dude. :) Only another 29 hours to go to catch up :)

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Are you watching it online somewhere ?

Another who managed to miss the whole thing from start to end !!!

Cheers, Paul

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I've only seen season 1 Colin, but it is very good. A lot better than a lot of other S&S series. Peter Dinklage et all are great actors (even with Sean Bean doing his standard rent a sword wielding Northerner bit). Worth watching.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Just one episode? Oh dear lord....... someone get this man a cigar and a glass of brandy..... you have a long haul ahead dude. :) Only another 29 hours to go to catch up :)

Lol, should keep me entertained till Christmas.:)

Are you watching it online somewhere ?

Another who managed to miss the whole thing from start to end !!!

Cheers, Paul

No, the missus bought the compete series one in Morrisons. Five DVD's in all.

I've only seen season 1 Colin, but it is very good. A lot better than a lot of other S&S series. Peter Dinklage et all are great actors (even with Sean Bean doing his standard rent a sword wielding Northerner bit). Worth watching.

It's definitely not for the kids, I was surprised at the adult content.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
So where are you guys watching it, online somewhere or dvd ?

Thks, Paul

Its been the most downloaded show ever and is on all the torrent sites. The producer believes that downloads encourage people to buy the box sets... I certainly do with good shows and films.

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
I am waiting for series 4 to come along, I am currently half way through book 4 A feast for crows which as Dwardo says are a bit long winded but not as much as other books that I have read.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Well worth watching the series then reading the books. Having done it the other way round the series seems dumbed down. Wonderfully evocative but the books are much much grittier.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE